|Home||» Products||» Cyanide Chemicals||» Potassium Cyanide|
Owing to our experience and skills in this sector, we have been successfully engaged in manufacturing and supplying Potassium Cyanide, which is an inorganic compound with the formula KCN. Widely appreciated for their purity and longer shelf life, we have formulated this chemical using quality tested materials which is procured from the well known vendors of the market. Potassium Cyanide is widely used by entomologists as a killing agent in collecting jars, as most insects succumb within seconds, minimizing damage of even highly fragile specimens.
- Color : white
- Specific gravity at 20oC : 1.5200
- Solubility (gm/100 gm) at 20oC: 63.0 at 35oC : 71.6
- Bulk density : 680 720 kg/m3.
- Potassium cyanide (kcn) : 98% min. (typically 99%)
- Potassium hydroxide (koh) : 0.5% max
- Potassium carbonate (k2co3) : 0.3% max
- Potassium formate (hcook) : 0.5% max
- Potassium chloride as cl : 0.05% max
- Water (h2o) : 0.2% max
- Water insolubles : 0.05% max